Friday, December 30, 2011

5 confession.

     Here we go...Today I am gonna do 5. :)

              1.  I love vintage things. I relieze   this when I was at the mall with my friend and we where shopping and there was just nothing that I liked. Everything was just to "trendy". And if I went in to a really trendy store and bought something and came home. Everybody was wearing the same thing. I like to be different :).So, I looked up on line clothes. And I  saw Vintage dresses and skirts and I just loved it.

              2. I LOVE<3 birds!   They just make me so happy. I  have a collection in my room. I used to be in to unicorns. ( not sure why :)   But now that I like birds it is much easier to find stuff :)

             3.  Music is something that makes me so happy. There is a song for almost everything you are feeling.  Right now I have been listening to  a lot of the Civil Wars. They are amazing and there music is so dark. It is amazing :)  Also Lenka is really good too :)

             4. Christmas is my thing. I am probably a crazy Christmas  person. I love the tree's, the lights, the ornaments, and the meaning of Christmas! <3   I also like the ugly Christmas swearers. <3 


            5. Art and crafts. They are so fun. And you can use your imagination. I am thinking for my b-day doing crafts :)



sarah.,vintage all the way :)







       



  

No comments:

Post a Comment