Wednesday, March 21, 2012

a special place....


The last weeks i haven't blogged...becuase...i havent thought anything to say...my mind was blank. Then i rembered when i was making my blog..that i wanted to show a couple of decor in my room.  

This is a bird cage my mom's friend made for my birthday.
I love how real the bird looks. I treasue it so much


This picture holder has been sitting around my house not used.
I don't have many pictures. So, i cut out birds and stuck them in there. :)

ok...so turn your head.... don't worry...yo won't look stupid. :)
this on my wall. this thing brings me awesomeness...does that makes sense...
nope :)
                               This is my top shelf with a picture..of my dad...and other stuff :)
This is something i made for my room. Took hours...but i sure love it :)


Well  this is a little bit of my crib :)
  sarah :)

1 comment:

  1. Very cool decor, Sarah! I especially like the photo holder with the birds in it.

    ReplyDelete